marzipan monday :: happy new year!Monday, January 3, 2011 10:00
Posted in category goals
- it’s that time again! here are some things on my list!
- relax :: in the literal sense of the word, but also step back a bit and try not to be so uptight and type-a about everything in my life. i need to realize that if something takes 1 more day to finish, nobody but me will likely notice the extra 24 hours it took. when the boys ask me to play, instead of saying “in a minute”, i need to say “ok, what are we playing?”
- complete :: i feel like i’m pretty good about keeping up with my accounting for all my various businesses and my personal accounts. however, there are little things that i let slip through the cracks more than i should. things like my credit card processing account, mileage, etc. those little extras. i need to keep on top of all those little things so that i’m not rushing like crazy in the new year to get those last minute details completed.
- change :: right now i’m run ragged. i have too many irons in the fire and something is going to have to give. i have several ideas on what i’d like to do, but i’m not ready to share the details yet. i’ll be sure to update here when i can! hopefully it’s a big year of change for my business!
- save :: self-explanatory. our savings account is not where i’d like it. time to save some cash.
- vacation :: we haven’t had one in forever. maybe, just maybe, the hubby and i could escape somewhere for our 10 year anniversary this summer.
- live :: there are a few projects around the house that i hoped to complete this year, however, work took over and they didn’t get finished. i especially want to finish our master bedroom.
- organize :: the amount of stuff we have in this house, especially my office storage area, is ridiculous! i need to accept that i will never possibly use all of the craft supplies i have, and purge.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.